Built in 1864 by Werft Blasewitz, Dresden, #9 for Fahrgastschiffahrt, Dresden as tug REMORQUER.
Sidewheel river steamer, displacement:? L:54,80m. B:5,52m. B.oa:11,38m. Draft:0,58m. empty, 1,15m. loaded, 2 steam boilers, 2 cyl. steam engine:250 hp. 10,7 km/ upstream, 14,4 km/h downstream.
in 1868 converted by Otto Schlick, renamed JOHN PENN.
in 1875 rebuilt by Werft Blasewitz, Dresden as passenger ship, the 2 boilers were replaced by 1-3 flames-boiler, 1 chimney removed, L:60,60m. B:11,42m. Draft:0,70m. empty.
in 1923 transferred to Sächsich-Böhmische Dampfschiffahrts-Gesellschaft.
on 01 July 1941 renamed HERRENKRETSCHEN, in 1949 in KURORT RATHEN, pass:1000, in 1950 in FREUNDSCHAFT.
in 1964 laid up in Neustadt, on 19 July 1966 towed to Aachen for scrap.
(Germany 2009, €0,49, private stamp)
The full index of our ship stamp archive
1 post • Page 1 of 1