Built in 1966, laid down 15-04, launched 12-12 by Ateliers & Chantiers de la Siene Maritime, Le Tait for Caenaise Naval Société, Fécamp
Trawler, Gt:1936, L:85.25m. B:13.52m. Draft:6m. 3 MAN diesels, 2 electric motors:2200 hp. 15 kn. capacity:1280m³.
The diesel engines were replaced in 1970.
In 1972 tranferred to Normandy-Péche (Société Havraise de Péche) Le Havre.
07-1983 sold to the Navy, rebuilt by DCAN, Toulon as patrol ship, displacement:1940/2800 tons, 2 cyl. SACM/Wärtsilä diesels:2200 hp. 2 MCC electric motors each 810 kW. 14 kn. armament:1-40 mm. Bofors AA, 2-12.7 mm. machine guns, renamed in ALBATROS (P 681)
In service on 19-05-1984 at Reunion.
Back to Brest in 2015, there decommissioned.
(Saint Pierre & Miquelon 2018, €0.95, StG.?)
The full index of our ship stamp archive
1 post • Page 1 of 1